To help students impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, whose emergency needs are not covered by other resources, the FIU Foundation is collecting donations through FIUstrong. If you are able, please consider supporting one of the following funds.
- Support students from specific academic areas by selecting the appropriate college or school fund. If the school or college meets its scholarship needs, funds will be utilized to aid qualified students in other areas.
- The FIUstrong Fund supports the greatest emergency needs of faculty, staff, and students when other funding options cannot meet their specific needs.
- Panther Protection: FIU Paying it Forward assists students facing difficulties threatening to interrupt their education. Grants cover needs not covered by other resources, including tuition, temporary housing, living expenses, food and car repairs.
- The SOBEWFF® & FIU Chaplin School Hospitality Industry Relief Fund is providing financial support to employees of independently owned and operated restaurants and bars in South Florida.
Select the fund you wish to support in the drop-down menu below.
How to Give
- Recurring Biweekly Payroll Deductions – Your Gift Amount will be deducted continuously. (i.e., $1.92 = $1.92 per pay period until you request a change)
- One Payment Payroll Deduction – Your Gift Amount will be deducted from one pay check only. (i.e., $100 = $ 100 from one pay period)
- Pay Directly with Credit Card